Milla Rose Warranty
At Milla Rose, we pride ourselves on creating the best, high-quality arrangements so you can enjoy your purchase from the moment it arrives.
That’s why, if something goes wrong, we have you covered with the new Milla Rose Warranty.
This warranty is effective from all orders placed after 1st January 2022 and is valid for two years after you recieve your goods.
What does the Milla Rose Warranty cover?
Our Milla Rose Warranty covers any physical damage, flaws, or manufacturing defects in both materials and workmanship when our product is used in the usual course and for its intended purpose.
Our warranty is intended for the purchaser, and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
The warranty begins on the date that you receive your product and continues for 2 years.
What doesn't the Milla Rose Warranty cover?
We are unable to honour the warranty for the following issues:
- Goods that are cared for incorrectly, including: leaving in direct sunlight, using water on them, keeping in a humid room (bathroom, laundry), or having directly under air conditioning/heating.
- Normal 'wear and tear', including light shedding of the flowers.
- Slight variations in colours or flowers from the images provided on our website (these images are for illustrative purposes only and no two flowers are identical).
- Any purchase made before our Milla Rose Warranty began on 1st January 2022.
- Deliberate damage to the goods
- Any purchase made after two years since recieving the goods.
Making a Claim:
Please call our team on 0405 276 469 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help sort out a quick solution!
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our team reserves the right to assess the goods and determine if a replacement or repairment is required.