CASUAL ASSISTANT ROLE
Our team is growing! We are an online only dried flower and gift box company located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
We are currently looking for a casual assistant to help us with the day to day tasks. This job will be for 1 or 2 days a week with an opportunity to increase in the future.
About the role:
- You will be required to assist with our day to day tasks. This will include making orders (gift boxes and flower arrangements - this will all be on the job training), packing orders for shipping, cleaning the studio (flowers are messy!), taking stock levels and reordering stock, keeping an eye out for any trends/products we can add to our gift boxes, responding to emails and the occasional phone call.
- We are currently working from our home studio in Nunawading, Melbourne so you must be able to travel to our home each week as this is not a working from home role. We are very close to public transport if needed.
- Salary: Casual rate between $26-28 per hour.
- Start date - TBA but most likely July or August 2021.
- No florist or retail experience is required but must have a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be happy to work in a family environment around kids
- Must have a good work ethic
- Be confident in customer service (emailing clients, taking calls if necessary, dealing with difficult customers)
- Mums are very welcome to apply with option to bring kids to work as will have a 1 and a half year old there
If this sounds appealing to you, please get in touch with us by filling in our contact form below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and optional cover letter!