Refunds & Returns
Milla Rose - Refunds & Returns
If there is an issue with your order you have received - please notify us and send through photos via email within 48 hours of receiving the product. Any claim after this period will not be valid.
- Please note that we are not able to provide a refund, return or compensation if you receive your order later than expected.
- We are unable to provide a refund or return due to disappointment or frustration from receiving your order later than expected or not on the date you prefer.
- Our same day delivery service is to SELECTED Metro Melbourne suburbs only - we cannot provide a refund or return for not receiving your order on the same day as purchasing.
- We recommend placing your order well ahead of time to avoid disappointment and contacting us before ordering if you are after a specific delivery day.
- Dried flowers are real, natural flowers and are prone to blemishes and imperfections. We are unable to provide a refund due to slight defects (such as slight cracks, marks, etc.
- We do not provide returns or refunds for a 'change of mind' OR if the arrangement is smaller or bigger than expected.
- Dried flowers are prone to shedding. This is unavoidable but can be managed if handled carefully. We are unable to provide any compensation for shedding of flower petals or if they fall out during transit.
- We are unable to provide a refund if your order gets damaged during transit. All of our arrangements are packed securely with the utmost care. Any damages that occur during transit will need to be lodged directly through the courier company.
Australian Consumer Law - Refunds & Returns
A) Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement for a major problem or default and compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major problem.
infringe the Australian Consumer Law.
Australian Consumer Law - Flowers
B) As our products are seasonal and often vary with each order, there may be variations to the reference images used on this website for any
flowers you may order. As our flowers are real and natural, they come all come in various shapes, colours and styles - no two flowers are identical.
The photos that are provided on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the arrangement you order.
We do our best to give you an arrangement as similar as possible with the products available to us. We will not accept a return or exchange of any flowers due to any variation between the flowers you receive and the reference images on our site.
C) As our flowers are being shipped domestically, transport can take a toll on our fragile arrangements. It is important to allow a few days for your flowers to settle so we recommend handling the flowers with care.
Once the arrangements leave our store, they are out of our control and we cannot provide a refund or accept the return of flowers that are damaged in transit.
We can assist in contacting the courier company directly and we will do our best to rectify the situation through the courier if they get severely damaged in transit.
Returning an Item
A) If we agree in writing to the return of goods, you must do the following:
ii) Email us your receipt as proof of purchase, along with the return postage
tracking number. We have to wait until we have received the returned goods before issuing a refund.
returning your goods unless otherwise stated by us, in writing.