Valentine's Day 2022
Once Christmas and New Year's have passed, the next major gifting event is Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is overflowing with flowers and chocolates but it can be overwhelming and time consuming lining up for hours at your local florist on the day.
We have the perfect Valentine's Day Gifts for both her and him this year that you can buy or order well ahead of time. Valentine's day falls on the 14th of February each year.
When is Valentine's Day?
Valentine's day falls on the 14th of February each year. Valentine's Day is not a public holiday and the next Valentine's day will be Monday the 14th of February 2022.
What is Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day is named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the 3rd Century.
Valentine's Day has been celebrated in most countries for centuries, with different cultures having developed and interpreted the day to make it unique for them. In some parts of the world, the day is known for expressing love between family & and friends as opposed to romantic partners.
Whilst there is the celebration of love between a couple, even some children celebrate the day as an 'appreciation day' for their friends.
Valentine's Day is known for its association with romance & love. Millions of cards, chocolates and flowers are sent every year on February the 14th (especially red roses).
The Best Valentine's Day Gifts
- Dried Flowers - Why buy fresh flowers that wilt and need to be thrown away a merely 7 days after the event. Dried flowers last for years.
- Chocolates - An obvious but classic choice. Who doesn't want to indulge in chocolate this Valentine's Day? We have vegan options for those intolerant.
- Beauty Products - Did someone say self-care? We have beautiful hydrating body oils, bath soaks, lip exfoliants and so much more.
- Beautiful Smelling Candles - Our candles are soy wax based, filled with amazing essential oils to keep them natural and smelling incredible, without all of those hidden nasties.
- A Bottle of Bubbly - Did someone say alcohol? One of our Valentine's musts this year is a glass of rose in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other.
- A dining experience - Who doesn't love food?! You can't go wrong with booking an amazing restaurant for your Valentine or gifting them a food voucher for their favourite restaurant to use at a later date.